Going Beyond What is Usual and Ordinary – The Ultrapreneur
“I’ve read many books, attended many seminars, and had consulting and coaching and I’ve had some success. But now it’s time for me to reach for the next level, and create a business that can sustain the lifestyle I’ve always dreamed of.”
Most business coaches and mentors have a training model that focuses on cookie-cutter business solutions, to-do lists, systems, getting things done, and other left-brained processes focused on the tangible pieces of the business only. But what about you, the business owner? Why are you doing this? How can you reach the ultimate goal of the entrepreneur: freedom.
Steve Jobs of Apple answered these questions when he said, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do . . . Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- Earns the money they need to live the lifestyle they want
- Has ample time to spend with the people they love
- Understands and is true to their Authentic Selves
- Engages passionate creation in their business
- Loves going to their business every day
Become an Ultrapreneur and Discover Your Ultra You
The journey to Ultrapreneur Success is simple, empowering, and fun. Gain the clarity to break this complex process down into a new way for you to understand your business and how it fits harmoniously into your life:
- 3 Stages of entrepreneurial evolution
- 4 Steps for moving through the Stages
- 5 Elements of entrepreneurial success
The end result of mastering the Stages, Steps, and Elements is freedom. The freedom to do what you want, when, and how you want to do it. The freedom to create a life and a business that you wouldn’t change, even if you won the lottery.